Quick creamy salmon linguine
- January 2009
- Serves 2
- Hands on time 15 mins
You could have this creamy salmon linguine, for two people, on the table in just 15 minutes. All you need are a few nifty shop-bought ingredients and some storecupboard staples.
Time of the essence? We’ve got lots more 15-minute meals for you to try.
- 180g linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 130ml crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 heaped tbsp capers, rinsed
- 140g smoked salmon, torn into bite-size pieces,
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- Cook the linguine in a large pan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sweat the onion for 10 minutes, until softened.
- Add the crème fraîche, horseradish and the zest. Simmer for 3 minutes, adding a splash of water if you need to. Stir through capers, smoked salmon and spinach leaves. Season with cracked black pepper.
- Drain the pasta, then toss it through the sauce, pile onto plates and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Broad bean recipes
Pappardelle with white wine, cream, broad beans and pancetta
Creamy pappardelle with seasonal broad beans and pancetta is the easy midweek pasta recipe you’ll...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...