Spiced beef chilli
- November 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 min
Make up a batch of our beef ragu recipe, freeze it, and then defrost so you can rustle up this easy spiced beef chilli. Bingo! A meal in minutes!
- Dairy-free recipes
- 29.6g (11g saturated)
- 65.8g (7.5g sugar)
- 1 quantity thawed beef ragu
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 1 large red or green chilli, roughly chopped
- A good handful chopped fresh coriander
- Cooked long grain rice, to serve
- A sprinkling of grated cheddar, to serve
- A handful of tortilla chips, to serve
- Tip the thawed beef ragù into a large saucepan over a high heat. Add 1 tbsp sweet paprika and 100ml water and bring to the boil. Stir in the kidney beans and chilli. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir in a good handful chopped fresh coriander and check the seasoning. Serve with cooked long grain rice and a sprinkling of grated cheddar. Great served with a handful of tortilla chips and garnished with extra coriander.
Rate & review