Sticky honey tomato and mustard chicken
- April 2005
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire or soy sauce
- 8 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1kg skinless chicken drumsticks or thighs, or mixture of both
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. In a large roasting tin, mix together the honey, Worcestershire or soy sauce, ketchup and mustard. Season to taste. Add the chicken and toss well until it’s evenly coated, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces over and bake for another 15 minutes. Spoon off any surface fat from the sauce. Turn the chicken over again, add the tomatoes and coat in the sauce. Bake for a further 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked, the tomatoes are tender and the sauce is sticky.
- Serve with potato wedges and salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Italian chicken recipes
Roast chicken thighs stuffed with gorgonzola piccante, chilli and herbs
Trade in your Sunday roast for these Italian-inspired gorgonzola stuffed chicken thighs. This easy-to-make dinner...