Strawberry daiquiri sorbet
- June 2011
- Serves 10; makes 1 litre
- Takes 10 minutes to make, plus freezing
This zingy strawberry daiquiri sorbet recipe is fantastically refreshing – serve after dinner or between courses.
- no fat
- 15g (14.3g sugar)
- 400g strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 unwaxed lime, pips removed, cut into small chunks
- 120g caster sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbsp white rum
- Place the strawberries, lime chunks, caster sugar, sea salt and rum in a blender, then whizz until smooth. Pass through a fine sieve.
- Churn in an ice-cream maker for 35-40 minutes or until firm. Eat straightaway or freeze for serving later.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...