Strawberry shrikhand, spiced yogurt
- November 2005
- 500g Greek yogurt
- 200g strawberries
- Icing sugar to taste
- ¼ – ½ tsp ground cardamom
- Fresh strawberries, to decorate
- Chopped pistachios, to decorate
- Drain the yogurt in a fine sieve, over a bowl in the fridge, for about 1 hour.
- Whizz the strawberries in a food processor, adding sugar to taste, to make a coulis.
- Stir icing sugar to taste into the strained yogurt with the cardamom. Stir through the coulis and divide between dishes. Chill until required.
- To serve, decorate with chopped strawberries and pistachios.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
July seasonal recipes
Pistachio macaroon meringues with strawberry fool topping
Adding almonds and pistachios to classic meringues takes them to a whole new level –...
Strawberry and elderflower fool with lemon biscuits
You’d be a fool not to try these light, summery strawberry and elderflower desserts topped...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...