- November 2018
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 minutes
Boozy caramel is drizzled over clementines for an easy but seriously good pud. Serve with ice cream, pistachios and pomegranate seeds to add some crunch.
For a dairy-free option, try our vegan creme caramels with caramel oranges.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 4 clementines
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp triple sec or Grand Marnier
- Ice cream, pistachios and pomegranate seeds, to serve
- Peel and slice the clementines and put in a heatproof bowl. Melt the golden caster sugar with the water in a heavy-based pan until dissolved.
- Increase the heat and boil until it turns deep amber in colour, then remove from the heat and whisk in the triple sec or Grand Marnier (be careful as it will spit).
- Pour over the clementines and serve with ice cream, pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Clementine and pistachio mince pies
When you’re eating mince pies every day, it’s nice to bite in to something a...