Three-cheese ratatouille lasagne
- December 2009
- Serves 2
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 25-30 minutes to cook
Pesto, ratatouille and a glorious combination of melting cheeses come together in this easy vegetarian lasagne recipe.
Want more vegetarian lasagne ideas? Take a look at our roasted vegetable and lentil recipe for a pull-out-the-stops bake.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 400g pack ready-to-roast Mediterranean vegetables, cut into smaller pieces
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 4 fresh egg lasagne sheets
- 60g ricotta
- 50g green pesto
- 125g ball mozzarella, drained, torn into pieces
- 30g grated vegetarian Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 190°c/fan170°c/gas 5. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetables over a high heat for 4-5 minutes, to soften slightly.
- Drain and discard half the juice from the tomatoes, then stir the contents of the tin into the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
- Spread half the mixture into a small, deep, square or rectangular ovenproof dish. Top with 2 lasagne sheets, then spread with half the ricotta.
- Dot over half the pesto, top with the rest of the veg and another 2 lasagne sheets. Spread with the remaining ricotta, scatter over the mozzarella and dot with the rest of the pesto and parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and bubbling. Serve with a winter leaf salad, if you like.
Double the recipe and freeze one of the lasagnes for up to three months.
Rate & review