Waldorf slaw with ham
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 5 minutes
Turn bought coleslaw into something more inspiring with this easy no-cook ham recipe. Try with cooked turkey or beef if you prefer.
- 200g pack coleslaw
- 40g Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 25g walnut halves, chopped
- A small handful fresh flatleaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 2 thick ham slices
- Fresh crusty bread, if you like
- Spoon the coleslaw into a small bowl. Add Gorgonzola, walnut halves, and the fresh flatleaf parsley leaves.
- Trim and tear the gem lettuce into pieces and stir through the coleslaw.
- Serve each portion with the ham slices and some fresh crusty bread, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Waldorf salad with smoked ham
This classic American salad is much better served with home-made mayonnaise, and our special recipe...