Scotland finalists, Produce Awards 2017
Thank you for your nominations. Here are the shortlisted producers who have made it through to the final round…
Eight Scottish food producers have reached the finals of the delicious. Produce Awards 2017.
The regional judges were chef and TV presenter Nick Nairn of Nick Nairn Cook School in Port of Menteith and Aberdeen; food writer and cookbook author Sue Lawrence; and Fiona Burrell, founder of The Edinburgh New Town Cookery School and a keen promoter of Scotland’s produce.
Scotland finalists are:
- Dunnet Bay Distillers, Thurso, Caithness, Highlands: Rock Rose Gin
- Galloway Chillies, Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway: Chilli Burns
- Plan Bee, Wishaw, North Lanarkshire: Founders Reserve
- Charles Macleod, Stornoway, Western Isles: Stornoway Black Pudding
- Ardross Farm Shop, Leven, Fife: Grass Fed Beef
- Gin Bothy, Kirriemuir, Angus: Raspberry Gin
- Isle of Skye Sea Salt Company, Isle of Skye, Highlands: Pure Sea Salt Crystals
- Mr. C’s Hand-Crafted Pies Ltd, Newburgh, Perth & Kinross: Salmon and Smoked Seafood Charcuterie pie
The regional finalists will be judged at the national final in July by some of the top names in the food industry. The winning products and producers will be announced online and in the magazine’s October 2017 issue, and then featured throughout the year.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...