What to do with leftover calvados
Add a boozy kick to your meals by trying these recipes and using leftover calvados in dishes such as jelly, pork, pancakes, and even cake.
Recipes using calvados
- Pork rib chops for two with garlic and sage calvados sauce
- Upside-down apple cake with calvados glaze
- Calvados, prune and bayonne ham skewers
- Apple calvados pancakes
- Apple, calvados and rosemary jelly
How to use up leftover calvados
- Super-quick pudding. Stir calvados into warmed ready-made butterscotch sauce, then drizzle over ice cream and top with crumbled amaretti biscuits.
- Tasty gravy. Use calvados to deglaze your roasting tin when making gravy, or add a splash at the end to cut through the richness. Great with pork.