What to do with leftover calvados
Add a boozy kick to your meals by trying these recipes and using leftover calvados in dishes such as jelly, pork, pancakes, and even cake.
Recipes using calvados
- Pork rib chops for two with garlic and sage calvados sauce
- Upside-down apple cake with calvados glaze
- Calvados, prune and bayonne ham skewers
- Apple calvados pancakes
- Apple, calvados and rosemary jelly
How to use up leftover calvados
- Super-quick pudding. Stir calvados into warmed ready-made butterscotch sauce, then drizzle over ice cream and top with crumbled amaretti biscuits.
- Tasty gravy. Use calvados to deglaze your roasting tin when making gravy, or add a splash at the end to cut through the richness. Great with pork.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...