- 300g linguine
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 300g raw tiger prawns, shelled
- 75g Peppadew peppers in oil (from major supermarkets), drained and quartered
- 4 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 mild red chilli, finely chopped
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 16 fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 1½ tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- Cook the linguine according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil and tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the prawns and peppers and stir for 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are just turning pink. Add the garlic and chilli, cook for 1 minute or until the prawns are cooked. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the spinach, basil, vinegar and linguine, adding a little of the reserved cooking water, until well mixed. Season and serve immediately.