Eastern England finalists, Produce Awards 2017
Thank you for your nominations. Here are the shortlisted producers who have made it through to the final round…
Five food products from local producers have reached the finals of the delicious. Produce Awards 2017.
The regional judges were Polly Robinson of Suffolk field to fork experience company Food Safari; broadcaster and founder of The Aldeburgh Cookery School, Thane Prince, and William Hudson from East Anglia Food Link.
Eastern England finalists are:
- Old Rectory Preserves, Carleton Rode, Norfolk: Hedgerow Harvest
- Hillfarm Oils, Halesworth, Suffolk: Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Lodge Farm, Colchester, Essex: Lodge Farm Honey
- Hadley’s Dairy Products, Colchester, Essex: Lemon Curd Ice Cream
- Sutton Hoo Chicken, Woodbridge, Suffolk: Free Range Whole Bird
The regional finalists will be judged at the national final in July by some of the top names in the food industry. The winning products and producers will be announced online and in the magazine’s October 2017 issue, and then featured throughout the year.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...