Black bean pork noodles with coriander and peanuts
- November 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 15 min
There’s something so satisfyingly indulgent about soft, thick udon noodles – they’re made for slurping and carrying big textures and flavours! Try this easy 15-minute dinner made with crispy fried pork mince, black bean sauce and lots of peanuts.
Want more quick dinner inspiration? Find all our 15-minute meal recipes.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 15.1g (3g saturated)
- 47.3g (9.9g sugars)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g British free-range pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 spring onions, white and green parts sliced separately
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, stalks and leaves chopped separately
- 200g Asian greens, sliced (such as choy sum or pak choi)
- 200g jar black bean sauce (we used Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients)
- 2 x 275g packs straight-to-wokudon noodles
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp unsalted peanuts, briefly toasted in a dry pan and roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the pork mince, then stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon as it fries.
- Add the garlic, ginger, white parts of the spring onion, chopped coriander stalks and Asian greens, then stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature slightly under the wok or pan, pour in the black bean sauce and heatto warm through.
- Fill the jar with cold water to rinse, then add to the pan with the noodles, tossing to make sure everything is coated in the sauce. Divide among 4 plates, then serve scattered with the remaining green parts of the spring onion, coriander leaves, sliced red chilli and chopped peanuts.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Sticky Vietnamese pork meatballs with rice noodles and pickled vegetables
Lemongrass, garlic and lime all contribute to the powerful flavour of this Vietnamese pork meatball...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...