Broccoli and mushroom sweet chilli noodles
- April 2011
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 125g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- ½ x 220g pack Waitrose Tenderstem Broccoli and Green Beans
- 300g pack sweet chilli dressed egg noodles
- 1 tbsp chilli and garlic sauce
- 2 limes
- Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat a dry wok until hot, add the sesame seeds and toss for 30 seconds until toasted. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the oil to the pan with the mushrooms and fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes until golden, remove and set aside. Remove the wok from the heat.
- Cook the broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, add the beans and cook for 1-2 minutes more until tender, then drain well.
- Cook the noodles in the microwave according to the pack instructions. Return the wok to the heat, add the chilli and garlic sauce and fry for 30 seconds. Add the cooked mushrooms, along with the noodles and veg. Add the zest and juice of 1 lime, most of the sesame seeds and coriander, then toss.
- Divide between 2 plates. Garnish with the remaining sesame seeds and coriander, and some lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...