Cheat’s teriyaki beef noodles
- September 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 minutes
Swap your takeaway for something healthier cheaper and quicker with this teriyaki beef noodle recipe – on the table in just 10 minutes.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 310g beef frying steak, sliced
- 200g pack baby corn and mange tout
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 300g pack straight-to-wok egg noodles
- 220g can water chestnuts, drained
- 150ml teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- Prawn crackers, to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until browned. Set aside.
- Add another tbsp sesame oil to the wok. Add the baby corn, mange tout and carrot and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg noodles, separating them with your fingers, water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce and a dash of water. Return the beef to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Divide between bowls and serve with prawn crackers, if you like.
Rate & review