Chicken, butter bean, spinach and pea one-pot
- July 2016
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 30 min
Create this quick and healthy pot wonder with mostly store cupboard ingredients. It crams in plenty of goodness and only takes 30 minutes to make!
- Gluten-free recipes
- 22.2g (9.4g saturated)
- 28.2g (15.1g sugars)
- Glug olive oil
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 360g skinless, boneless free-range chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 250g frozen spinach
- 100ml crème fraîche
- 400g tin butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g frozen peas
- Bunch fresh basil
- Heat a glug of oil in a large casserole over a medium heat. When hot, add the onions and chicken and fry for 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen spinach, simmer for 10 minutes more, then stir in the crème fraîche, butter beans and peas. Simmer for a further 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Season to taste, then stir in the basil to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...