Chicken club salad
- July 2007
- 80g bag mixed salad
- 8 baby plum or Pomodorino tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 slices cooked crispy smoked bacon
- 6 tbsp honey and mustard vinaigrette dressing
- Tip the mixed salad into a large salad bowl, add the tomatoes, avocado, and sliced chicken.
- Break up the bacon and scatter over the salad, then drizzle with the honey and mustard dressing. Gently toss to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick griddled chicken, avocado and pumpernickel salad
Avocado, griddled chicken and warm pumpernickel bread make this a healthy salad as well as...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...