Chicken club salad
- July 2007
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 min
A quick and easy no-cook chicken club salad recipe made with baby plum tomatoes, avocado and topped with crispy smoked bacon.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 80g bag mixed salad
- 8 baby plum or Pomodorino tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 slices cooked crispy smoked bacon
- 6 tbsp honey and mustard vinaigrette dressing
- Tip the mixed salad into a large salad bowl, add the tomatoes, avocado, and sliced chicken.
- Break up the bacon and scatter over the salad, then drizzle with the honey and mustard dressing. Gently toss to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick griddled chicken, avocado and pumpernickel salad
Avocado, griddled chicken and warm pumpernickel bread make this a healthy salad as well as...