Chilli prawn tagliatelle
- August 2011
- 250g pack fresh tagliatelle (we like Marks & Spencer)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 250g pack Marks & Spencer Chilli & Coriander King Prawns, or similar150g pack Marks & Spencer Edamame Soya Bean Salad (edamame beans, broad beans, fine green beans, sugarsnap peas and rocket)
- 100ml white wine
- 1 heaped tbsp sun-dried tomato paste (we like Marks & Spencer)
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the packet instructions until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic, prawns and bean salad (without the rocket) to the pan and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour over the white wine, then stir through the sun-dried tomato paste and the dressing from the salad. Season, then cook for a couple of minutes until the prawns are piping hot. Drain the tagliatelle and toss in the warm sauce, along with the lemon zest and juice. Add the rocket (from the salad) and the coriander, then season before serving.
Replace the prawns with sliced chicken breast and fresh chilli
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter