Chipped rosemary and lemon potatoes
- November 2011
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 minutes to make, 20 minutes to cook
A roast potatoes recipe with rosemary and lemon provides the perfect side dish for a roast dinner.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 5.9g (0.8g saturated)
- 24.7g (1.2g sugars)
- 600g floury potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp duck fat or olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested, in segments
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the fat or oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, turning to coat, then season with salt, pepper, zest and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the lemon segments. Cook, turning, for 10 minutes more until the potatoes are crisp on the outside and fluffy inside.
Rate & review