Greek lamb kebabs
- August 2008
- 400g lean lamb, cubed,
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 12 bay leaves
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- A mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon
- Potato wedges, to serve
- Thread the lamb onto skewers with pieces of lemon, bay leaves, sliced courgette and red pepper.
- Griddle or barbecue, brushing with a mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon, for 6-8 minutes, until the lamb is cooked but still a little pink.
- Serve with potato wedges.
New Zealand Pinot Noir is a wow with these kebabs.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter