Greek lamb kebabs
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 5 mins, plus 10 mins cooking time
A super-simple, speedy recipe for Mediterranean-style kebabs.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 400g lean lamb, cubed,
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 12 bay leaves
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- A mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon
- Potato wedges, to serve
- Thread the lamb onto skewers with pieces of lemon, bay leaves, sliced courgette and red pepper.
- Griddle or barbecue, brushing with a mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon, for 6-8 minutes, until the lamb is cooked but still a little pink.
- Serve with potato wedges.
New Zealand Pinot Noir is a wow with these kebabs.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spicy Indian lamb kebabs
For something spicy that has plenty of flavour try these spicy indian lamb kebabs, perfect...
Lamb kebabs with Dijonnaise potatoes
These lamb kebabs make a wonderful meal with the Dijonnaise potoatoes with spring onions and...