Greek lamb kebabs
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 5 mins, plus 10 mins cooking time
A super-simple, speedy recipe for Mediterranean-style kebabs.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 400g lean lamb, cubed,
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 12 bay leaves
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- A mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon
- Potato wedges, to serve
- Thread the lamb onto skewers with pieces of lemon, bay leaves, sliced courgette and red pepper.
- Griddle or barbecue, brushing with a mix of olive oil, a sprinkling of dried oregano and a squeeze of lemon, for 6-8 minutes, until the lamb is cooked but still a little pink.
- Serve with potato wedges.
New Zealand Pinot Noir is a wow with these kebabs.
Rate & review