Chocolate orange rice pudding
- February 2007
- 900ml milk
- 200g chopped plain orange chocolate
- 200g vialone nano rice
- Double cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan140°C/gas 3.
- Put the milk and plain chocolate in a pan over a medium heat. Stir to melt the chocolate, then add the rice.
- Tip into a 1.5-litre ovenproof dish and bake for 45 minutes, stirring often, until creamy and al dente.
- Swirl in some double cream to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
White chocolate rice pudding with rhubarb and passion fruit compote
Debbie Major’s rice pudding recipe is made with white chocolate and served with a tangy...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...