New potato salad
- July 2012
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 25 min
We’ve swapped mayonnaise for Greek yogurt making this potato salad lighter and healthier. It’s the perfect side salad for a barbecue or relaxed dinner party.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 3.7g (1.7g saturated)
- 22.4g (3.7g sugars)
- 750g new potatoes
- 1 tbsp nigella seeds
- 200ml tub of Greek yogurt
- 150g radishes, thinly sliced
- good handful of fresh dill, chopped
- Put the potatoes in a pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, then cut any large potatoes in half. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the nigella seeds and dry-fry for 30 seconds or so until they start to crackle. Remove from the heat.
- Put in a large bowl with the Greek yogurt and some seasoning. Mix in the warm potatoes, coating well, then toss through the radishes and most of the dill. Sprinkle over a little more chopped dill, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Midweek meal recipes
Poached egg and new potato salad with crispy bacon
This easy, low-calorie recipe combines delicious potato salad with a delicately poached egg and salty,...