Dairy-free red fruit shake
- September 2004
- 125g redcurrants, stalks removed, plus extra for decoration
- 200g strawberries, hulled
- 250g Alpro soya dairy-free alternative to yogurt
- 300ml Alpro soya dairy-free alternative to milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, to taste
- 2 tbsp clear honey, to taste
- Put the fruit, soya yogurt and a little of the soya milk into a liquidiser and blend. Pour into 4 chilled glasses. Blend the remaining soya milk with lemon juice, to taste, and honey, to sweeten, and top up each glass. Stir, and decorate with redcurrants.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Get the kids to make this easy lemonade recipe. The refreshing drink goes down well...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...