Dairy-free red fruit shake
- September 2004
- 125g redcurrants, stalks removed, plus extra for decoration
- 200g strawberries, hulled
- 250g Alpro soya dairy-free alternative to yogurt
- 300ml Alpro soya dairy-free alternative to milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, to taste
- 2 tbsp clear honey, to taste
- Put the fruit, soya yogurt and a little of the soya milk into a liquidiser and blend. Pour into 4 chilled glasses. Blend the remaining soya milk with lemon juice, to taste, and honey, to sweeten, and top up each glass. Stir, and decorate with redcurrants.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Get the kids to make this easy lemonade recipe. The refreshing drink goes down well...