Folded piadina with bresaola
- July 2007
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 65g pack (about 10 slices) bresaola
- Grated zest of ½ lemon
- 50g bag wild rocket
- 100g Grana Padano, grated
1. Brush 1 side of each tortilla with the olive oil. Turn over and spread each flour tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the sun-dried tomato paste. Crumple the bresaola slices over 1 half of each flour tortilla and sprinkle with the grated lemon zest. Top each with the wild rocket and the Grana Padano. Fold each in half.
2. Heat a griddle pan until hot and cook the folded piadina for 3-4 minutes, turning once, until they are warmed through. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter