- August 2005
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and diced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 24 pitted Greek black olives, halved
- 225g feta, diced
- 1 head cos lettuce, torn
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano or thyme
- Put the diced cucumber, onion, tomatoes, olives and feta into a bowl. Toss in the lettuce. Whisk the dressing ingredients and plenty of seasoning together.
- Shake the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the Greek salad to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Greek salad with mint and fried halloumi
This Greek salad recipe from Silvana Franco is bound to be a hit whether you’re...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...