Herbs de provence marinade
- July 2007
- Makes 200ml marinade
- Hands on time less than 10 mins
This herbs de provence marinade recipe will bring a summer freshness to any fish, meat or chicken dish.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp each chopped fresh rosemary, sage, oregano and thyme leaves
- 200ml olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- In a bowl, mix together the fennel seeds with the chopped fresh rosemary, sage, oregano and thyme leaves. Stir in the olive oil, white wine vinegar, to taste, and some salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Marinated courgette salad with smoked mozzarella and hazelnuts
Courgette steals the show in this summery recipe – with mozzarella and slices of sourdough...