- June 2007
- Serves 6
- Ready in 10 minutes
A delicious creamy lemon fool dessert recipe given a kick with the addition of warming stem ginger – on the table in 10 minutes. A simple, deceptively special pud.
- 28.4g (17.8g saturated)
- 28g (22.8g sugar)
- 1 ball stem ginger in syrup, finely chopped, plus 1 tbsp syrup
- 75g mascarpone
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 250ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 8 tbsp lemon curd
- In a large bowl, beat the stem ginger syrup, mascarpone and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Lightly fold in the whipped cream, then stir through the lemon curd with a fork so it is streaked.
- Divide the lemon curd fool between 6 glasses and top with the chopped stem ginger. Serve with ginger thins, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Lemon, lime and ginger cheesecake
You can make this no-fuss chilled cheesecake up to 48 hours ahead of serving –...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...