- June 2007
- Serves 6
- Ready in 10 minutes
A delicious creamy lemon fool dessert recipe given a kick with the addition of warming stem ginger – on the table in 10 minutes. A simple, deceptively special pud.
- 28.4g (17.8g saturated)
- 28g (22.8g sugar)
- 1 ball stem ginger in syrup, finely chopped, plus 1 tbsp syrup
- 75g mascarpone
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 250ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 8 tbsp lemon curd
- In a large bowl, beat the stem ginger syrup, mascarpone and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Lightly fold in the whipped cream, then stir through the lemon curd with a fork so it is streaked.
- Divide the lemon curd fool between 6 glasses and top with the chopped stem ginger. Serve with ginger thins, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Lemon, lime and ginger cheesecake
You can make this no-fuss chilled cheesecake up to 48 hours ahead of serving –...