- August 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 min to make, plus chilling
This Asian-inspired dessert is a creamy, fruity end to a quick mid-week menu of Thai green chicken curry, baked rice and quick Thai salad.
- 28.5g (15.1g saturated)
- 25.4g (20.8g sugar)
- 400g ready-diced ripe mango
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 150ml double cream
- 2 tsp light brown soft sugar
- 50ml Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peeled or desiccated coconut, toasted
- Bonne Maman coconut biscuits to serve
- Place the mango and lime juice in a food processor and whizz to a smooth purée.
- Whip the cream, sugar and yogurt together until the mixture forms soft peaks. Stir through half the mango purée then fold in the rest to make a rippled effect. Spoon among 4 small glasses and top with the toasted coconut and lime zest. Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with coconut biscuits on the side
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...