- December 2008
- 145g sachet pizza base mix, or make your own with our basic pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh red pesto
- 125ml ball mozzarella, sliced
- A handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- A few marinated olives, pitted
- 5 marinated anchovy fillets
- 5 slices Parma ham
- A few basil leaves
- Green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Start by making up the pizza base mix according to the pack instructions. Roll and stretch the dough, roughly shaping into a 25cm circle and turn up the edges. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Spread red pesto over the base and top with a mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and olives. Season and drape over anchovy fillets and Parma ham.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the base is crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Slide onto a serving plate or board and scatter with a few basil leaves. Serve, cut into slices, with a green salad, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...