Mexican-style bean and chorizo salad
- July 2007
- 410g can mixed beans
- 100g baby plum or Pomodorino tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 110g piece cooked chorizo, skinned, halved and thickly sliced
- A good handful chopped fresh coriander.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Drain the can of beans and rinse them. Put the beans into a large bowl with the tomatoes, chorizo and coriander. Add the lime juice and olive oil, and season. Toss together and set aside for 10 min, until juicy.
- Divide between two plates and serve with chunks of crusty bread to mop up the juices, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Warm pesto, chickpea and butter bean salad with halloumi
A quick 15-minute dinner has never looked so good. This filling salad is made with...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...