Mexican-style bean and chorizo salad
- July 2007
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 min
A quick and tasty Mexican-style bean salad recipe made with baby plum tomatoes, chorizo and lime.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 410g can mixed beans
- 100g baby plum or Pomodorino tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 110g piece cooked chorizo, skinned, halved and thickly sliced
- A good handful chopped fresh coriander.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Drain the can of beans and rinse them. Put the beans into a large bowl with the tomatoes, chorizo and coriander. Add the lime juice and olive oil, and season. Toss together and set aside for 10 min, until juicy.
- Divide between two plates and serve with chunks of crusty bread to mop up the juices, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Warm pesto, chickpea and butter bean salad with halloumi
A quick 15-minute dinner has never looked so good. This filling salad is made with...