Monkfish with Parma ham
- August 2008
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 6 pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 x 200g monkfish fillets
- Slices of Parma ham
- Salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar, to serve
- Mix the tomato paste with the black olives. Season.
- Spread over the top of the monkfish fillets,
- then wrap in slices of Parma ham.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7 for 25 minutes.
- Slice the monkfish and serve with salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
José Pizarro’s seared saffron monkfish with black-eyed beans
Celebrated chef José Pizarro shares one of his favourite family...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter