New potato, sun-dried tomato and olive salad
- August 2006
- Serves 8
- Takes 25 minutes to make, plus cooling
Put this Mediterannean-style new potato salad on the table, made with sun-dried tomatoes and olives for extra bursts of salty flavour.
- 10.3g (1.4g saturated)
- 15.2g (1.3g sugars)
- 750g waxy new potatoes
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bunch of fresh chives, snipped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 15 pitted whole black olives
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender. Drain well, and leave until cool enough to handle. Halve lengthways.
- Put the lemon juice, oil, chives and plenty of seasoning into a large bowl and whisk. Add the potatoes, toss and set aside to cool. Stir the tomatoes and olives through to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter