New potato salad with smoked salmon and caperberries
- September 2012
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 15 minutes to cook
This smoked salmon and new potato salad recipe is quick and easy to make and perfect for a light lunch or supper.
- 14.7g (2.2g saturated)
- 25g (5g sugars)
- 500g new potatoes
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- 235g jar caperberries, drained and rinsed
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 little gem lettuces, sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Boil or steam the potatoes for 15 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, mix the salmon with the caperberries, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Mix the shallot with the mustard, white wine vinegar and sugar. Whisk in the olive oil, then season.
- Add the cooked potatoes to the salad, pour over the dressing, toss, then serve immediately.
Rate & review