Orange and date sticky toffee pudding
- December 2008
- Serves 6
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 15 minutes to bake
This rich and indulgent sticky toffee pudding recipe has a zingy, fruity twist.
- 1 large, plain Madeira cake
- 6 Medjool dates
- 170g jar toffee sauce
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan140°C/gas 3. Slice 1 large, plain Madeira cake and layer vertically (as shown) with 6 Medjool dates, sliced, in a 1-litre baking dish.
- Pour over a 170g jar toffee sauce and scatter with the zest of 1 orange. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with clotted cream or ice cream.
Rate & review