Parmesan and black pepper popcorn with prosciutto
- November 2009
- Serves 8
- Ready in 5 minutes
A posh parmesan and black pepper popcorn recipe, ready in minutes, from Marcus Wareing.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 85g packet salted microwave popcorn
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100g prosciutto, finely sliced
- Cook popcorn according to the manufacturer’s instructions, then sort through to remove any unpopped kernels.
- Mix the popcorn with the grated Parmesan, black pepper and sliced prosciutto and toss together to combine well.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salted brown-butter and maple popcorn
Sweet and salty – our brown butter and maple popcorn is the perfect snack for...