Parmesan and black pepper popcorn with prosciutto
- November 2009
- 85g packet salted microwave popcorn
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100g prosciutto, finely sliced
- Cook popcorn according to the manufacturer’s instructions, then sort through to remove any unpopped kernels.
- Mix the popcorn with the grated Parmesan, black pepper and sliced prosciutto and toss together to combine well.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter