Parmesan and black pepper popcorn with prosciutto
- November 2009
- 85g packet salted microwave popcorn
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100g prosciutto, finely sliced
- Cook popcorn according to the manufacturer’s instructions, then sort through to remove any unpopped kernels.
- Mix the popcorn with the grated Parmesan, black pepper and sliced prosciutto and toss together to combine well.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salted brown-butter and maple popcorn
Sweet and salty – our brown butter and maple popcorn is the perfect snack for...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...