Parmesan turkey steaks
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 20 minutes
The crunchy parmesan coating makes this turkey steak recipe a midweek meal to look forward to. Serve with potatoes, chutney and a green salad for a quick and easy meal for two.
Looking for more easy ideas with turkey steak? See our parmesan turkey with roast tomato and basil potatoes
- 2 turkey steaks
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan or Grana Padano
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Chutney, potatoes and rocket, to serve
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the turkey steaks between sheets of cling film. Season and dip into the beaten egg. Mix the cheese and breadcrumbs together and use to coat the turkey.
- Fry gently in butter and oil with the rosemary until golden. Serve with chutney, potatoes and rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Parmesan turkey with roast tomato and basil potatoes
We’ve used turkey breast steaks in this Italian recipe to keep the calories and cooking...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...