Parmesan turkey steaks
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 20 minutes
The crunchy parmesan coating makes this turkey steak recipe a midweek meal to look forward to. Serve with potatoes, chutney and a green salad for a quick and easy meal for two.
Looking for more easy ideas with turkey steak? See our parmesan turkey with roast tomato and basil potatoes
- 2 turkey steaks
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan or Grana Padano
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Chutney, potatoes and rocket, to serve
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the turkey steaks between sheets of cling film. Season and dip into the beaten egg. Mix the cheese and breadcrumbs together and use to coat the turkey.
- Fry gently in butter and oil with the rosemary until golden. Serve with chutney, potatoes and rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Parmesan turkey with roast tomato and basil potatoes
We’ve used turkey breast steaks in this Italian recipe to keep the calories and cooking...