Pea, pancetta, feta and mint salad
- April 2009
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70g thinly sliced pancetta, chopped
- 400g frozen peas, defrosted
- 200g feta, crumbled
- Handful fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the pancetta and cook for 4-5 minutes, until crispy and golden. Add the peas and toss well with the pancetta and oil until heated through.
- Remove from the heat. Transfer to a large serving bowl and toss well with the feta, chopped mint and lemon juice. Serve warm.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Peach, crispy pancetta, olive and mozzarella salad
If you haven’t tried peaches in a savoury dish yet,...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter