Peach, hazelnut and raisin crumble
- February 2006
- Serve 6 people
- Takes 15 minutes to make and 30-35 minutes to bake
Serve this peach, hazelnut and raisin crumble recipe with plenty of custard.
- 38.5g (18.6g saturated)
- 106.2g (64.1g sugar)
- 2 x 415g cans peach slices in juice, drained
- 170g unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 170g demerara sugar, plus extra
- 270g plain flour
- 100g blanched hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 100g raisins
- Custard, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Put the peaches in a deep 2-litre baking dish.
- In a large bowl, rub the butter, demerara sugar and flour together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the hazelnuts and raisins. Sprinkle the crumble over the peaches, finishing with a little extra demerara sugar. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Divide between bowls and serve with custard.
Rate & review