Prawn and salmon pie
- September 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 min
Salmon and prawns are cooked in a light crème fraîche sauce then topped with filo pastry to make a quick, healthier fish pie that’s perfect for a weeknight.
- 26.2g (16.1g saturated)
- 14.9g (2.8g sugar)
- 4 large filo pastry sheets
- Melted butter
- 200ml crème fraîche
- The zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 deseeded finely chopped red chilli
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 400g cooked peeled prawns
- 120g smoked salmon trimmings
- A handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. One by one, scrunch up 4 large filo pastry sheets, brush with melted butter and bake for 5 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a pan over a gentle heat, add 200ml crème fraîche, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, 1 deseeded finely chopped red chilli and 1 tsp Dijon mustard. Bring to a simmer, add 400g cooked peeled prawns and 120g smoked salmon trimmings, then heat for 2 minutes.
- Stir through a handful of chopped fresh parsley and 1 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs, then serve topped with a piece of crisp filo pastry.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...