Creamy salmon and mangetout spaghetti
- July 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 5-10 minutes to make, 15-20 minutes to cook
Wholewheat spaghetti, salmon, soya beans and chilli go into this creamy pasta recipe that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
If you’re a lover of indulgent recipes, you’ll be in foodie heaven with our creamy pasta recipes.
- 26.4g (8.6g saturated)
- 57.2g (6.3g sugar)
- 300g wholewheat spaghetti
- 125g frozen soya beans, defrosted
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch of spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 125g mangetout
- 350g skinless salmon fillet, chopped
- 200ml soured cream
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 12 minutes until al dente (or follow the packet instructions, if different). Add the defrosted soya beans to the spaghetti saucepan 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the chilli (if using) and spring onion for 1-2 minutes before adding the mangetout. Stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes. Add the salmon fillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring gently every now and then, until just cooked through.
- Stir the soured cream into the pan and bring to a simmer. Season and stir in the dill.
- Drain the spaghetti, reserving a little of the water. Toss the pasta gently in the creamy salmon sauce, adding a little reserved water if it is too thick, and serve immediately.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...