Quick olive, chorizo and tomato pasta
- October 2005
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 5 min, cooking time 20 min
This speedy, Spanish-style pasta bake is brought to life with smoky chorizo and stringy, melted mozzarella – it’s guaranteed to be your new midweek favourite.
- 250g fresh pasta
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 125g mozzarella, drained and chopped
- 100g chorizo, chopped
- 75g large green olives, pitted
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Tip fresh pasta into 2 individual dishes or a medium-sized baking dish, then pour over cherry tomatoes. Add mozzarella, chorizo and olives.
- Season, pour in boiling water and mix everything together.
- Cover tightly with foil, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until piping hot and the pasta is cooked through.
- Divide between plates, then grate over Parmesan cheese to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter