Quick olive, chorizo and tomato pasta
- October 2005
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 5 min, cooking time 20 min
This speedy, Spanish-style pasta bake is brought to life with smoky chorizo and stringy, melted mozzarella – it’s guaranteed to be your new midweek favourite.
- 250g fresh pasta
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 125g mozzarella, drained and chopped
- 100g chorizo, chopped
- 75g large green olives, pitted
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Tip fresh pasta into 2 individual dishes or a medium-sized baking dish, then pour over cherry tomatoes. Add mozzarella, chorizo and olives.
- Season, pour in boiling water and mix everything together.
- Cover tightly with foil, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until piping hot and the pasta is cooked through.
- Divide between plates, then grate over Parmesan cheese to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...