Raspberry and rosewater cordial with fizz
- July 2011
- Serves 10 (makes about 500ml)
- Hands-on time 15 minutes, plus cooling
Learn how to make a bottle of refreshing raspberry and rosewater cordial with our easy recipe. Top up with sparkling wine or water: the choice is yours.
For another taste of English summertime, try our easy elderflower cordial recipe.
- 0.1g (trace saturated)
- trace protein
- 18.9g (18.9g sugars)
- trace salt
- 350g raspberries, plus a few extra to serve
- 200g caster sugar
- Juice 1 lime
- 1-2 tbsp rosewater
- Sparkling wine or sparkling water, dried rose petals and ice cubes to serve
You’ll also need
- Stick blender or regular blender
- Jar or bottle
Useful to have
Easy swaps Try other summer berries like strawberries instead of raspberries.
Keep the cordial, sealed in its bottle or jar, for up to 3 months.
Make sure those jars are squeaky clean. Find out how to sterilise jars.
Rate & review