Roast jerusalem artichokes
- February 2016
- Serves 6 as a side
- Hands-on time 15 min, oven time 25 min
Jerusalem artichokes, roasted with the subtle flavours of lemon thyme and honey, make a perfect side dish to this whole sea bass recipe.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 2g (0.3g saturated)
- 10g (2.4g sugars)
- 530g jerusalem artichokes, washed under cold water, dried well
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 fresh lemon thyme sprigs
- ½ tbsp runny honey
- Handful fresh flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Cut the artichokes into 2cm pieces, drizzle with olive oil, toss with the thyme and honey, then put in a roasting tin and cook for 25 minutes. Serve sprinkled with the parsley and seasoned with salt and pepper.
Recipe by Sam Willis at Café Murano in Covent Garden
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Parsnip and Jerusalem artichoke bake
This easy parsnip and Jerusalem artichoke bake makes a a splendid veggie main course, ideal...
Jerusalem artichokes with bacon, garlic and lemon
Jerusalem artichokes have a deliciously unique nutty flavour that goes wonderfully with the bacon, garlic...