Sausage and potato bake
- April 2009
- for 4 people
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 35-40 minutes to cook
This sausage and potato bake recipe makes an inexpensive and easy one-pan dish.
- 28.3g (9.7g saturated)
- 35.8g (8.2g sugar)
- 8 sausages
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- A green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Place the sausages in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil, and brown in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, onions and about 12 fresh sage leaves. Season well and bake for 25-30 minutes until everything is cooked. Serve with a green salad.
Rate & review