Sharing pan brownie with white chocolate Lindors
- November 2018
- Serves 6-8
- Hands-on time 15 min, Oven time 25 min, plus cooling
A rich and gooey chocolate one-pan brownie is studded with white chocolate Lindor balls and topped with vanilla ice cream. Puddings don’t come much better than this.
We’ve also got a giant one-pan cookie recipe to share (or not…).
- 34.4g (20.4g saturated)
- 69.6g (58.4g sugars)
- 175g unsalted butter, cubed, plus extra for greasing
- 175g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 115g plain flour
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 200g Lindt Lindor white chocolate truffles, 2-3 finely chopped, remainder left whole
You’ll also need…
- 23cm skillet pan or heavy-based ovenproof frying pan or shallow casserole, well greased
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Melt the butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally, until all the sugar has melted. Take off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Once the chocolate and butter mixture has cooled, whisk in the vanilla, then the eggs, one at a time, beating well between additions. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the plain flour and two thirds of the whole Lindor chocolates.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan, then poke the remaining whole Lindor chocolates into the top. Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownie has a crust but the middle is still fudgy and a little gooey. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Scatter over the finely chopped Lindor chocolate, then serve with scoops of ice cream, if you like.
Rate & review