Smoked salmon and broccoli stir-fry
- September 2012
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- thumb-size piece of fresh ginger, grated
- the juice of 1 lime
- 400g tenderstem broccoli
- a glug of vegetable oil
- 600g straight-to-wok udon noodles
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 200g smoked salmon, torn
- Mix the sweet chilli, fish sauce and rice vinegar with the ginger and lime juice.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes, then drain. Over a high heat, pour the oil into a wok, add the broccoli and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the noodles and the spring onions. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir through half the lime dressing and the chilli. Top with the salmon, then pour over the rest of the dressing.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Midweek meal recipes
Dukkah-spiced pork with lentil, beetroot, feta and rocket salad
Dukkah-spiced pork works wonderfully with lentils, beetroot and feta in this quick and easy salad...