Spiced apple and ginger cocktail
- January 2013
- 20 x 2cm slices fresh ginger
- 500ml cloudy apple juice, chilled
- 250ml apple brandy such as calvados or Somerset cider brandy (optional)
- 500ml dry ginger beer, chilled
- 3 apples, sliced, to garnish
- 10 cinnamon sticks to garnish (optional)
- In a punch bowl, bruise the ginger with the back of a metal spoon. Pour in the apple juice and brandy (if using), then squash the ginger again and stir well. Drop in a handful of ice and pour in the ginger beer, then ladle into 10 tumblers. Finish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick, if you like.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...