Sticky mango chicken
- March 2007
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 minutes to make and 30 minutes to bake
This sticky mango chicken recipe is full of flavour and so quick and easy to make. Eat it with rice.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 8.9g (2.4g saturated)
- 95.5g (41.6g sugar)
- 8 chicken thighs
- 360g jar mango chutney
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 225g long-grain rice
- 150g frozen soya beans (Birds Eye, from most major supermarkets)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Make slashes in the chicken, put into a large roasting tin and season to taste.
- Mix half the chutney with the garlic, soy sauce and a splash of water, pour over the chicken and toss. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked and golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in boiling water for 8 minutes. Add the soya beans and cook for a further 5 minutes, until tender. Drain. Serve with the chicken and extra chutney.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Jerk chicken with coconut rice and peas and pineapple salsa
We’ve made this Jamaican favourite a little bit more special with a fabulous homemade jerk...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...