Stir-fried chicken and vegetable noodles
- May 2007
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Small knob fresh ginger, finely chopped or grated
- 200g beansprouts
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 125g baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 150g mangetout, finely sliced lengthways
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Mix the sauces together and set aside. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Put a large wok or frying pan over a high heat. When hot, add the oil and chicken and stir-fry for 8 min, until golden and cooked through. Add the spring onions, ginger, beansprouts, carrot, baby corn and mangetout. Stir-fry for a further 1 min.
- Add the noodles and sauce to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 min, until well mixed. Serve hot.
Rate & review