Sweet and sour beef noodles
- July 2007
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 180g stir-fry beef slices
- 290g stir-fry vegetables
- 300ml sweet and sour sauce
- 300g pack straight-to-wok medium noodles (we like Amoy)
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. When hot, add 180g stir-fry beef slices and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- Add 290g stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then stir in 300ml sweet and sour sauce. Add a 300g pack straight-to-wok medium noodles and the seared beef and toss for a few minutes to heat through. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide between bowls and serve with soy sauce to drizzle over, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick beef stir-fry with cabbage and coconut
If stir-fry is your midweek saviour, try this one-pan Asian wonder that combines steak with...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...