Sweet and sour beef noodles
- July 2007
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 180g stir-fry beef slices
- 290g stir-fry vegetables
- 300ml sweet and sour sauce
- 300g pack straight-to-wok medium noodles (we like Amoy)
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. When hot, add 180g stir-fry beef slices and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set aside.
- Add 290g stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then stir in 300ml sweet and sour sauce. Add a 300g pack straight-to-wok medium noodles and the seared beef and toss for a few minutes to heat through. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide between bowls and serve with soy sauce to drizzle over, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Quick beef stir-fry with cabbage and coconut
If stir-fry is your midweek saviour, try this one-pan Asian wonder that combines steak with...